Look past their appearance and get to the essence of these Wonky Fruit & Vegetables! This toy teaches children to understand that the imperfect shapes do not reduce the benefits of these fruits and vegetables, and then they will learn to reduce food waste. It also helps enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Tactile details offer realistic play.
- Food Set helps children learn to reduce food waste.
- Set includes a knife and 5 sliceable food items: an apple, pear, tomato, cucumber, and carrot.
- Teaches children that foods are nutritious despite some misshapes and blemishes.
- Sized for children 18 months and up: carrot measures 1.7 x 1.2 x 4.2 inches.
- Sustainably crafted from chemical free rubberwood trees, formaldehyde-free glues, organic pigments, water based dyes, and safety tested